Boat maintenance – Part 1 – HR54 Cloudy Bay – Apr-Jun’21. S20 Ep1
Series of videos which covers maintenance jobs during a 7 week visit to Cloudy Bay in Spring’21
This Part 1 covers:
– Removal and servicing the Aquadrive system
– Changing a heat exchanger on the Whisperpower generator
– Changing the PSS shaft seal
– Replacing the Gori Propeller
– Fixing damaged mainsheet components following a recent crash gybe.
– Receiving a new JSD (Jordan’s Series Drogue)
– Cleaning and rebuilding all Vetus dorade vents
– Reinstalling the Lewmar mainsheet traveler car
This extensive boat maintenance took place due to Covid pandemic which on a negative note caused us to defer our next sailing adventure to autumn 2021, but on a positive note gave us this opportunity to get Cloudy Bay’s systems in top shape before we cruise more remote parts of the world.