Home National Weather Grease fire in Arnold kitchen sends 84-year-old to hospital with minor burns

Grease fire in Arnold kitchen sends 84-year-old to hospital with minor burns

by DrewLUD
128 views

[ad_1]

Damage to the three-story home is estimated to cost $60,000. Fire investigators determined the fire to be accidental. The fire department advises to keep a lid nearby when cooking to smother small grease fires by sliding the lid over the pan and turning off the stovetop. Leave the pan covered until it is completely cooled, they advise.

[ad_2]

Source link
Source: Baltimore Sun