Welcome to StreamTime LIVE! You are watching a live stream of the Lake Hood Seaplane Base in Anchorage, for people who enjoy watching planes. You are welcome to join our chat, but please read the rules below first.
This camera is made possible by the Alaska Aviation Museum, located on Lake Hood. Check out all of their upcoming events, and see the amazing things they have to offer to aviation enthusiasts! https://www.alaskaairmuseum.org
During the pandemic, the museum needs your support more than ever. Please consider a donation, no matter how small! https://alaskaairmuseum.org/donate/
Don’t Miss a Plane! Check out our Highlights spreadsheet for the dates/times of all our aircraft: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12sJhCsSqZM5agWBrrMwtTgKmMsA042GefBbpCYdfgZ8/edit#gid=1983003161
Duplication or distribution of our videos is strictly prohibited without permission.
• Be polite and respectful
• Please use English, we need a single language to be able to understand each other. If you’re not fluent, please use a translator such as Google Translate: https://translate.google.com
• Don’t post in ALL CAPS or use excessive emojis, letters or characters.
• Don’t discuss politics, religion, race, sex, violence, or anything like that. We try to be mindful of any children who may be watching.
• Don’t ask to become a moderator. It’s earned. If we’re interested in your assistance, we will contact you.
• Please don’t use our chats to seek attention, stand on your soapbox, or post excessively about personal issues. This is not an exclusive club, we try hard to ensure that our chats feel welcoming and inclusive of anyone who drops by.
• Just be nice, it’s amazing what happens when we’re all nice to each other.
THINGS THAT WILL GET YOU BANNED:
• Inappropriate usernames
• Asking for subscriptions (subs)
• Being intentionally disruptive, creating arguments or any other jerk-like behavior
• Not following the moderators’ instructions
ABOUT THIS FEED:
Lake Hood is located in Anchorage, Alaska. Operating continuously and open to the public, Lake Hood is the world’s busiest seaplane base, handling an average of 190 flights per day. It’s next to Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport, three miles from downtown Anchorage. The base has an operating control tower, and during the winter months the frozen lake surface is maintained for ski-equipped airplanes. Lake Hood is assigned LHD by the FAA but has no designation from the IATA. The airport’s ICAO identifier is PALH.
ABOUT STREAMTIME LIVE:
StreamTime Live is a new service that brings you the best 24/7 live streaming experience on the internet, and on YouTube! Our goal is to be THE go-to source for the most interesting and curated selection of live feeds in the world, brought to you with exceptional quality and family-friendly, moderated chats.
Thanks for stopping by, we’re glad you’re here! Please check back frequently for new cams!
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/streamtimeLIVE
Facebook Plane Cam Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/stlplanes